I know this looks awfully lazy, but there have been a number of interesting things I’ve found in the past couple of weeks that I want to share with you. Thus, a links post. Enjoy.
* The five most stolen books.
* Ambrose Bierce’s Devil’s Dictionary turns 100.
* The New York Times’s Bill Keller says, “Let’s Ban Books, Or at Least Stop Writing Them.”
* Kurt Vonnegut explains drama. I’m guessing he was qualified to do so.
* Everything you need to know about undressing a Victorian woman.
* Interview with Ira Glass. He talks about his career, creativity, and being wrong.
* Steve Pavlina tells us how to make brown rice. It has nothing to do with writing, but it’s foolproof (so sworn because it works for me). As for what he does once the rice is cooked, I have no comment.